A.R. "Trey" Hodgkins
Trey Hodgkins is the Senior Vice President, Public Sector at the Information Technology Alliance for Public Sector or ITAPS, a division of ITI, where he manages a team of professionals responsible for all advocacy, public policy and business development activities for companies facing the Public Sector market. The Public Sector team at ITAPS is focused on National Security, Homeland Security & Federal Law Enforcement, Federal Civil and State & Local and Education Technology market verticals in the public sector. Additionally, the team monitors all legislative and regulatory proposals impacting procurement policy at the Federal and State & Local levels.
Trey has over 30 years in the Federal, State and Local government arenas, serving as a staff aide in the Louisiana State Legislature, as a Federal Liaison at the National Rifle Association; Assistant Director for Legislative Affairs at the American Textile Manufacturers Institute, Manager of Governmental Affairs at the Louisiana Sheriffs’ Association, Director of Government Relations at the Association of Old Crows and as a Senior Vice President at TechAmerica.
Trey holds two Bachelor’s degrees - in Political Science and History – from Louisiana State University and a Masters degree in Legislative Affairs from The George Washington University. He also holds a Certification as an Association Executive from the American Society of Association Executives.
ITI Blog articles by A.R. "Trey" Hodgkins
- ITAPS’ Second Year Begins with a Burst of New Member Companies and 2015 Priorities (02/26/2015)
- GAO High Risk List Added Management of IT Acquisitions and Operations (02/11/2015)
- ITAPS Celebrates Its First Year and Emerges as a Voice for Innovative Contracting Firms (12/03/2014)
- Is More Bureaucracy Really the Right Answer on Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces? (11/07/2014)
- ITAPS and Our First Seven Months of Success (06/13/2014)