Meghan is a graduate of Brigham Young University. She studied communications, with a dual emphasis in print journalism and design and new media. Her diverse background is used at ITI to cover all facets of both the internal and external communications needs.
Please direct all media calls, questions, and concerns to her.
ITI Blog articles by Meghan Fletcher
- Talking Innovation with Charlie Bolden (10/31/2012)
- Voting to Strengthen America's Economic Foundation (09/20/2012)
- Talking Innovation and the Startup Act 2.0 with Sen. Moran (09/12/2012)
- Talking Innovation and Broadband with Sen. Moran (09/07/2012)
- Cybersecurity and You (04/23/2012)
DESSC Blog articles by Meghan Fletcher
- DESSC companies on Newsweek’s Greenest Companies List (11/16/2012)
- Energy Management in the Modern Economy (11/13/2012)
- Speaking for the Trees (03/02/2012)