Vince Jesaitis serves as Director of Government Relations focusing on telecommunications, trade, energy, and environmental issues, as well as other policy issues affecting the high-tech sector.
Vince began his political career interning in Congress for U.S. Representative Dennis Moore (D-Kan.) in 2002 before moving on to work for U.S. Representative Gene Green (D-Tex.) in 2003. He spent nearly eight years there, the last three of which he served as Legislative Director. In that time, Jesaitis covered most issues that came before the House Energy and Commerce Committee, as well as staffing Rep. Green while he was Chairman of the House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct.
Vince is originally from Brookfield, Missouri, and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from William Jewell College in 2001.
ITI Blog articles by Vince Jesaitis
- New Ericsson Report: Mobile is Global (11/19/2013)
- Trade’s Big 4 in Congress Agree: Go Big or Go Home on the ITA (11/14/2013)
- FCC at Full Strength with a Full Plate (10/29/2013)
- Helium Solution on the Verge of Congressional Approval (09/25/2013)
- Senate Supports Helium Access (09/19/2013)