Green Grid Members section
Green Grid Members
About The Green Grid
The Green Grid is an affiliate member organization of the Information Technology Industry Council (ITI). The Green Grid works globally to create tools, provide technical expertise, and advocate for the optimization of energy and resource efficiency of Data Center ecosystems which enables a low carbon economy. The Green Grid is an open industry consortium of data center owners, operators, technology providers, facility architects, and end-users. We offer the technical expertise that the data center industry and governments turn to for insight and counsel regarding data center efficiency and sustainability.
The Green Grid seeks to unite global industry efforts, create a common set of metrics, and develop technical resources and educational tools to further its goals. Additional information is available at www.thegreengrid.org.
ITI's Green Grid offers many opportunities to participate in its efforts to improve IT resource efficiency and sustainability including:
Development of metrics, best practices, and research deliverables:
Directly influence the development of industry-changing initiatives that improve operations, increase efficiency, and mitigate risk.
Networking with key industry stakeholders:
Build key business relationships with end-users, policymakers, technology providers, facility architects, and utilities who affect every part of the data center.
Brand Awareness and Recognition:
Demonstrate thought leadership and corporate social responsibility through technical projects and the association’s marketing efforts,
Exclusive Member-only Resources:
Gain access to the association’s extensive knowledge library including metrics, best practices, tools, and collaborative workspace.
Apply for membership in ITI's Green Grid here, or learn more about the different membership levels below.
Contributor Member companies provide the highest level of input into the association’s work and play a key leadership and governance role in the development, approval, and adoption of metrics, best practices, and research. They help to craft the message, represent the association throughout the industry, and guard the integrity and impartiality of The Green Grid.
Contributor Members receive all of the benefits of General Memberships plus:
- Participation in governing committees and select sub-groups of those committees
- Speaking opportunities at industry conferences and events
- Leadership opportunities in committees and work groups
- Eligible to contribute curated content to Library and Tools resources
- Eligible to review, comment, and vote on deliverables for adoption
- Eligible for the Advisory Council
- Company logo promoted on the website
All employees at Contributor Members are eligible to participate in The Green Grid. Annual dues for large contributors ($100M+ gross annual revenues) are $25,000. Dues for small contributors (less than $100M gross annual revenues) are $12,000.
General Member companies are the backbone of the association’s development work. Their focus is dedicated to the creation and production of tools, white papers, calculators, and other deliverables. They receive all of the following benefits:
- Access to all Library and Tools resources without additional cost
- Demonstrated thought leadership
- Participation in the development of metrics, best practices, and research deliverables
- Recognition of contributions to The Green Grid
- Access to the member-only online collaborative workspace
- Enhanced brand awareness and recognition
- Leadership and participation in work groups
- Participation in general meetings
- Use of The Green Grid marketing materials
- Attendance at member-only webcasts
- Case study development and promotion
- Media opportunities
- Use of The Green Grid logo (company)
- Company name listed on the website
All employees at General Member organizations are eligible to participate in The Green Grid. Annual dues for general members are $6,000. Annual dues for small general members (companies with less than 50 full time employees/contractors) are $3,000.
If you need any assistance or have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.